In Stereo Press: The Audio Zine accepts poetry, prose, music, and visual art.
In Stereo Press is an Audio Zine, looking for submissions of contemporary Poetry, Prose, Music, and Visual Art ranging from Video to Photography. In Stereo Press will be releasing a monthly/bi-monthly online publication, but we are always looking for work to post during the interim.
- Poetry: Send 1-3 poems as Mp3 and Word document. If you can not accompany your poetry with audio files, don’t be discouraged– we want to see your work anyway! Upon your permission (if accepted), we can record an outside party reading your work.
- Prose: Send 3-5 pages of prose as a Word document with Mp3 files. (Refer to the Poetry guidelines for rest of information)
- Music: Send 1-3 songs as Mp3 files– this cannot be stressed enough.
- Visual Art: Send 1-3 pieces. For Videos, since it will be going on our YouTube channel and embedded into the website, we can take videos up to 15 minutes long. We are looking for contemporary work, this does not mean overtly nonsensical– be creative and thoughtful.
- If you want to be a guest blogger, write a book review, or have an essay that you think would fit into the Blog In Stereo, send a short abstract of the piece.
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org as Mp3 and Word attachments, with a slight bio and a photograph of the artist (you), so that our readers can put a face to the work. We accept simultaneous submissions, just let us know if your piece is going to be published by someone else ASAP.
Here is a link to In Stereo’s website: http://www.instereopress.com/
Here’s a link to In Stereo Press on Twitter: https://twitter.com/instereopress
Here’s a little about the editor, Daniel Dissinger: http://www.linkedin.com/in/danieldissinger